Sunday, April 7, 2013

SOLD - ROOSTER PAINTING IN OILS by OLGA WAGNER and RUNNING ISSUES

How is this for one ANGRY Rooster...The typical expression on Roosters tends to be "intense", but this little dude is down right fierce...He looks like he is ready to pick a fight if you let him.....

I guess, I decided to post this angry dude instead one of my more pleasant birds (eagles), because of the not such a great day that I am having. My body seems to be angry with me for asking it to cooperate. Jeeeze, it's not easy getting old!...




ANGRY BIRD
Available through the Daily Paintworks Auction
SOLD
6x6  Oil on Cradled Ampersand Panel



I attempted a short jog this afternoon, but had to cut it short after about 1 mile. My Quads were screaming and turned into blocks of concrete. Last couple of months, I have been experimenting with different shoes and was successful in finding some that eliminated my knee pain. Now, I am alternating between Atra Superior trail shoes (which I love - but are too rough on pavement) and Nike Free Runs 5.0 for road. I am not sure why my quads (and only my quads) are of the sudden taking such a beating...This is highly aggravating...

This is me after today's run:







 

No comments: